Mmm, crassipes.. (SPIDER!!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogdor1988

Reaction score
My gorgeous big Phlogius crassipes moulted today or yesterday or something, so got her out for a photo shoot. Only ended up with two half decent pics and i had to make them smaller and less quality so i could upload them to photobucket lol, enjoy.

Steve

Aww cuddles lol
kreig.jpg

blah-1.jpg

Eeekkkk where's the Mortein!!

Kidding...that is a very cute spider (never thought I'd ever say that). Does it only have one eye though?

Arent bird eating spiders supposed to be fairly aggressive or am I wrong? Nice spider btw love the blueish balck.:D

Hope she doesn't have any eyesight problems cause her glasses will cost you a fortune..lol

Yeah she is agro most of the time lol with fangs bigger then most snakes i hope i dont get bitten one day, will hurt like crap lol.

And they dont really have eyesight problems, they can only really tell the difference between light and dark, they could survive without eyes as they feel most things through vibration or wind or movement via the hairs (or setae) on there legs and feet.

*shivers* i cant believe im looking at this (as she says looking around for spiders that are magically going to drop on her LOL)

I know you don't 'cuddle' her duh, but is she happy to sit on your arm like that ? And you said she's agro so does she like go you when you open her enclosure etc?

Woah! i could NEVER EVER own but but woah!

Hmm, could always get a couple piercings somewhere i spose lol.

And dont worry there not going to magically drop on you lol, not all at once anyway :p lol jokes. Umm today she seemed happy to sit on my arm, its very rare that i do get her out only when cleaning and stuff. And yes she has gone me a few times when opening her container, usually she runs down her burrow but now and again she rears up and goes me.

Thats a beautiful tarantula you have there steve. Im hoping to acquire a tarantula myself soon not sure how that will go however, as Ive been told you can't have one if you live in W.A.

She is GORGEOUS. I really need to hurry up and buy my T, been wanting one for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back