I Love Woma's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I noticed that my Female Woma had done her business in her click clack, so I started cleaning out her click clack while holding her as per normal.

Then next thing I know *CHOMP* "Oh, I have a woma trying to eat my finger and coiled up my arm trying to crush me"

Here are some pictures I took:

100_0358.jpg

100_0360.jpg

100_0361.jpg

100_0362.jpg

100_0364.jpg

100_0366.jpg

100_0367.jpg

I went up to mum and said "slight problem" and she said "what?" once she saw the woma latched on to me all you hear is her laughing lol. After about 10 minutes of her grindering into my finger and shredding my skin trying to eat me she finally decided to let go, I put her back in her house and washed off the blood.

Now I'm sitting at the computer and she's giving me a look like she wants to eat me again. I love Woma's and their feeding response, eg: everything is food

- Chris

LMAO nice pics hehehe, I had the same happen to me yesterday! Gotta love em ;)
That's a nice looking woma too :)

Thanks for the comments everyone, I can't get over how much she has changed colour wise - when I got her as a hatchling she had alot of black on her, but seems to be loosing it with each shed )

I want a woma so it can 'bite me' as well:D;)
Nice girl you got there.
Could you let her have another go so you can get some pics of the blood:)

LMAO, next time it happens (and it will) wiggle your finger once she is chewing.
This will send her into kill mode, she will wrape you tighter and realy chew down hard :p.

LMAO, next time it happens (and it will) wiggle your finger once she is chewing.
This will send her into kill mode, she will wrape you tighter and realy chew down hard :p.

HAHA!

She actually did that and then coiled up my whole arm, arm was sore for about 2 hours after feeling like the bone was going to snap lol. I now have teeth marks and cuts where she dragged her teeth along my finger trying to get it into position to eat, the tip of my finger is slightly swollen too.

Aww, Woma's are soo cool :lol:

thats so cool, i had a hatchling carpet do that to me got me on the nuckle and constricted my hand every time i tried to move he bit down and tightened his hold, i ran into my husband and yelled "look look how cute he's trying to eat me!!"

i just got my first real bite from my woma male today.....
i saw him doing some tail flicking last night and thought he was hungry...so this morning i went into his enclosure and wham...he bit the end of my finger.....didnt hurt at all...but scared the hell out of me lol.....i wasnt expecting it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back