Enclosure Q's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trogdor1988

Reaction score
Hi all, may sound like a stupid question, but with banked enclosures do you all use lights or is there a way to just use heatcord or something like one so you only need a power cord for the heatcord and for the thermostat? Just thinking about getting a big 4 bank enclosure cause there aint enough room with all the containers all around here, but i dont want something im gonna need 5 cords hanging out the back of.. How do you guys do it? Also does anyone know of anybody in brisbane who does fairly cheap custom enclosures fully wired?

Cheers
Steve K

i use down lights in mine, 12v 50 watt with thermostat, only one lead coming out the back. having said that i have a bank with lights and mats with leads for each one plugged into a board, but all you see is no leads.
all depends how you set them up.
cheers:)

Of course you could use a heat cord in each one some as you would I guess a hatchie rack.
Also a have splitter /junction box at the back only one power lead then.
Try Jungle Rob on here for a enclosure?

hey mate try EVERYTHING REPTILE, dont know if they do fully wired enclosures but they do custom enclosures.... check out their site www.everythingreptile.com.au

it's in manly west, brisbane

hope that helps

Thanks guys, i was just thinking the other day cause ive seen peoples banked ones with lights but who would want the lights on all day and night. So didnt know what people did really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back