Fry on 60 Minutes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you guys get it on tele 1 hour before us here in Qld. I am hanging for it too. Bryan Fry is brilliant to watch.

Yeah I saw most of it by chance.... Pretty Awesome segment.....

Love how he dived on that Lizard.... Would have hurt himself I would reckon...:)

The thing I really admire about the bloke is he is highly intelligent, passionate and above all hands-on! Nice to have a bloke of his calibre flying the flag for some of our less-than-favourable creatures! Big thumbs up from me!

Yeah.... too bad he is such an arrogant poser, would be a perfect ambassador if he could get over himself.

Just been looking online for a video of the story but cant find one.. (only found a transcript)
Was waiting for it to start, and fell asleep! Only caught the last 30 seconds..

Anyone record it?? If so, PLEASE PLEASE put it on you tube and post a link!..

I got anonymous text about this, and they won't reply to tell me who it is! Asked all the friends and family...
Was out herping any way so couldn't watch it...

Yeah.... too bad he is such an arrogant poser, would be a perfect ambassador if he could get over himself.

i dont know where you get the arrogant from. i have spoken with him and seen him interact with lots of other people and he has never come off that way to me.
and as for poser why would you say that, he gives the camera a good show after all thats what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back