$45 for 10 Fuzzy Mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are our prices but as you say shops have overheads

rather expensive prices wokka. concidering the quantity per pack (100) and im guessing from your codes that your using is the weight of the rodent. if im correct your large rat 140g is $5.00 if purchased in a bag of 100.

rather expensive prices wokka. concidering the quantity per pack (100) and im guessing from your codes that your using is the weight of the rodent. if im correct your large rat 140g is $5.00 if purchased in a bag of 100.

I am hoping to soon get free labour and an exemption from tax which will enable the prices to be reduced. lol At the moment I have to pay both.

I am hoping to soon get free labour and an exemption from tax which will enable the prices to be reduced. lol At the moment I have to pay both.
id think you wouldnt be paying alot of tax as you wouldnt be selling to many at your price. you need to look at abetter way of reducing your farming costs. its not so long ago that i was paying $3.50 for 160-180g rats in bags of 20. thats abig difference to your $5 for a 140g rat in abag of 100. anyway happy farmming

Got into rat breedig due to some of the ridicoulos prices, but wife has finally called it quits after a great escape.

If anyone is interested in pick up Western Sydney got 30 fuzzy rats (bags of 10 for $10, weaners 3 for $5 and sub adults for $3.50 each. Must be gone this weekend.

Also have 3 x 250ml and 2 x 500ml water bottles all for $15.

Pet shops here are charging $27.00 for an extra large rat. We have no way to get hold of any other suppliers. Wokka do you freight?? How much would that be?

Consider feeding 10 adults (not even starting on bubs, or smaller species ie spotteds etc). so 10 adults who eats 3 rats in a sitting (per monthish) @ $27 each rat = $810 per feed - WE NEED HELP UP HERE!!!

I can get rats now for $16 each but still this works out at $480 per feed per month. Not including any small species and bubs etc.

Pet shops here are charging $27.00 for an extra large rat. We have no way to get hold of any other suppliers. Wokka do you freight?? How much would that be?

Consider feeding 10 adults (not even starting on bubs, or smaller species ie spotteds etc). so 10 adults who eats 3 rats in a sitting (per monthish) @ $27 each rat = $810 per feed - WE NEED HELP UP HERE!!!

I can get rats now for $16 each but still this works out at $480 per feed per month. Not including any small species and bubs etc.

Geeze, I think if it got to that sort of upkeep per feed, I'm afraid my hobby would have to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back