(Horsey People) National Arabian Horse Champs '09

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FROGGIESrCUTEo_O

Reaction score
Just some pics from this weekend:)
Dad works for Hygain so I got to go to take pics for the website
Anyone else go? I'm not into showing but hey some of those horses were puuuuurdy:lol:

Attachments

• AHSA09.jpg
    AHSA09.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 49
  • AHSA092.jpg
    AHSA092.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 53
  • AHSA094.jpg
    AHSA094.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 66
  • AHSA091.jpg
    AHSA091.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 59
I used to show a couple Arabs at the Nationals. Cant get my hands on any show pics but heres some of the horses iv'e shown

Attachments

• n907585491_5079874_5862.jpg
    n907585491_5079874_5862.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 62
  • n907585491_5099725_6973.jpg
    n907585491_5099725_6973.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Tarsha.jpg
    Tarsha.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 64
Arabians would have to be the most beautiful intelligent horses on the planet :)

Love Arabs, they are such a beautiful animal. Your photos are wonderful.

Have owned 2 in my life and I can say they are one of my most favourites breeds. This is my current moon head LOL

Attachments

• blaze outside.jpg
    blaze outside.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 61
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing!!

I used to help show Arabs for a friend back in the day. She bred this half-Crabbet boy, he was lovely. Arabs are by far my fave horse breed, just stunning.

000_0385-1.jpg

Beautiful! I handle & train warmbloods for competition. The arabs are lovely and such stunners to look at.
www.sprhorses.com is who I was working for, just finished up now tho and going into something else.

2nd to friesians of course : P

and percherons, big boned saddlebreds, warmbloods esp Oldenberg, and big boned Thouroughbreds or TB crosses!! lol I like my horses big and athletic for eventing and showjumping!

They are some very pretty horses Froggies.. Iv never really been into arabs myself, 2 small and light in the bone for me, but they are beautieful horses in their own right. If I had kids I would think about an arab or cob for them to club on.

We got a new ex-racehorse, now showjumper thoroughbred for me to move up in show jumping and eventing, right now she's jumping 4 foot +

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing!!

I used to help show Arabs for a friend back in the day. She bred this half-Crabbet boy, he was lovely. Arabs are by far my fave horse breed, just stunning.

000_0385-1.jpg

The boofhead I have at the moment is a full Crabbet - I have his pedigree going right back to Skowronek many generations ago! He fully believes he's a human though, a real spoilt boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back