Baby jungle pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A couple of pics of my current jungle babies. These 2 may be keepers, looking pretty good for nearly 5 months old and 4 sheds.

I took the pics to try and capture the difference in their colour. Both from different females who are clutch sisters and I used 2 different males.
The difference doesn't really show up, I'll have to try again another day.

Attachments

• Picture 540.jpg
    Picture 540.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Picture 541.jpg
    Picture 541.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 279
They are stunners,awesome colouring,and they shall only get better.

very nice devil ,

That first ones pattern looks familiar :D

and those pics on flickr are awesome mate.

cheers Fj

stunning colours mate! they will look a million bucks in another few months... very nice!

nice, are they Krauss X Stone line ?

Both females started out years ago with a Krauss male and a female from a local guy. Since them I've been doing some mixing and matching.

The male I used for the baby in the first pic was the offspring of a pair I got from a guy in Melbourne.

The male used for the second baby was a result of my mixing and matching.

No Stone blood in either of these.

Hey Nev

I was only thinking yesterday how your clutch of jungles were going...looking awesome mate, well done!

Hey Nev

I was only thinking yesterday how your clutch of jungles were going...looking awesome mate, well done!

Thanks....I used a different male on one of the girls this time so these will be very interesting to see how they develop.

damn you Nev do you know how much it wil cost me now to get one of those.. and i do not mean your cost i mean the shopping trips and picinics to earn the browny points to buy one....
they look awesome as usual

damn you Nev do you know how much it wil cost me now to get one of those.. and i do not mean your cost i mean the shopping trips and picinics to earn the browny points to buy one....
they look awesome as usual

Jason
I would suggest flowers and chocolates as well as picnics ect.

how the hell do you get them to stay still like that?lol. i take them of mine and and befor the pic is even taken there out of hear and lucky to get there tail:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back