Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callopistes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am from Austria and I have one Jamaica Anole,two Brasilian tree frogs and a many Geckos
In the next month I will get 1.1 Callopistes flavipunctatus.
I interesting me for Perentie,Lace monitor,rosenbergs monitor and spencers monitor they are so beautiful.But I must shipping the monitors to Austria because in Europa there are not so many Australian monitors.
I will built a Terrarium for Perenties 6m x1.50m x1.40m.Did any one have a Perentie,Lace monitor,rosenbergs monitor or a spencers monitor

Sorry for my bad english:?

Cheers

Greetings and welcome to the site. Firstly dont worry about your bad english a lot of people here arent as good as you :lol: Lots of people here keep monitors of various types, just search thru and you will find heaps. Please post some pics of your monitors and setups

Hello,

Here are my Jamaica Anole 1.0 and my Mochlus fernandi 1.0

Attachments

• CIMG5365.JPG
    CIMG5365.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 63
  • CIMG5366.JPG
    CIMG5366.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 59
  • CIMG5367.JPG
    CIMG5367.JPG
    239.4 KB · Views: 62
  • CIMG5368.JPG
    CIMG5368.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 78
Hi and Welcome.
I saw your WTB ad.
Just a side note, its illegal to import/export animals from Australia without appropriate permits ie Zoo Permit ;)

I think victorian law is a little less strict on that. I found a permit application for exotics on the DSE website. Dunno the full story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back