New Line of Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A couple of pics (same snake) of a new line of jungles I've been working on for the past few years.
This little girl is 6 months old and as she shed today I figured she was worth a couple of pics.
She has had a total of 5 sheds now.

The father I used is one that I've been growing up and while his gold isn't all that great his black is really solid and intense.
I thought that by using him over one of my girls with lots of gold I should end up with something rather nice.

So far so good.

Attachments

• Picture 614.jpg
    Picture 614.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Picture 616.jpg
    Picture 616.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 472
My god they are gawjus!

So bright & full of color for such a young jungle...

Very nice indeed devil :p

great looking Jungles how much would one of them set you back?????????

WOW,nice Jungle you have there.
Just wondering if that is the "pick of the clutch" or just one you selected to photograph randomly?Do you have any pics of the clutch mates as a comparison you could post?

thats such an atractive animal.
well done! you going to be selling?

great looking Jungles how much would one of them set you back?????????
He breed that one.That is a absolutely stunning Jungle,very impressive indeed.Apair of those would be a huge bonus to any collection...Well done,keep up the great work with the Jungles...

WOW,nice Jungle you have there.
Just wondering if that is the "pick of the clutch" or just one you selected to photograph randomly?Do you have any pics of the clutch mates as a comparison you could post?

No, that one wasn't the pick of the clutch. Just one that had shed today and I though she looked nice enough for a pic.

I'll do some pics of a couple of others tomorrow.

you don't have any lovely little boys looking for a home do you? I just checked out your photostream and each of your jungles is stunning in it's own right. Congrats on such beautiful animals.

Nice Neville, it makes you wonder why people would get themselves involved with things like illegal jags, when there are animals like that jungle to be had ;)

3 more pics....the first is one I got from a friend. I really liked the stripe and while it is colouring up slower than my usual ones I figure it will get there eventually.

The second pic...just one I used my new male to produce

The third pic....I used one of my older males to produce this one.

The one in the second pic may end up being the stand out one as the black looks like it is going to be solid and really intense.
Time will tell.............

Attachments

• Picture 621.jpg
    Picture 621.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 623.jpg
    Picture 623.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 631.jpg
    Picture 631.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 140
Status