New Line of Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff mate, very nice. i like that striped one, it'll be a stunner

Its good see you take dental hygeine seriously......

They are also some stunning little snakes....

Cheers,
Dave

Nice Neville, it makes you wonder why people would get themselves involved with things like illegal jags, when there are animals like that jungle to be had ;)

You're right Mark, maybe it's just a case of people wanting something different.

personally, i'd rather have some "hot" jungles LOL
those stripies are something else - very nice

Last edited:
personally, i'd rather have some "hot" jungles

most definitely. a hot jungle looks way better than most jags you see pics of.
people want jags because they cant have them. jags are overated and just the flavour of the month.

nice looking jungles by the way neville the devil :D.

maybe it's just a case of people wanting something different.

don't take this the wrong way as i think your B&G's are fantastic, but why compare them to jags and then make out they are better. you're comparing your snakes to a strain which the whole world, save a handful of narcs, think look better. the real reason so many people want jags is because they are a spectacular looking morph - not just something different.

don't take this the wrong way as i think your B&G's are fantastic, but why compare them to jags and then make out they are better. you're comparing your snakes to a strain which the whole world, save a handful of narcs, think look better. the real reason so many people want jags is because they are a spectacular looking morph - not just something different.

I'll agree with part of your statement and disagree with another part.
There are some spectacular looking jags and I've seen pics of very average looking ones.
I still go with the thought that as jags are "unavailable" in Aust they are, to a lot of people an "i want" item.
Also with the different patterns in the jags I guess it gives keepers something different to work with regarding patterns ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back