Tool

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work, Pete! Tool are one of my favourite bands...good to see a youngster with decent taste. I saw them live in 2002, when I was still in high school...it was one of those "life changing" experiences.

My favourite band since i was about thirteen. Saw them at the music bowl.
I WILL marry danny carrey, or atleast sleep with him multiple times, it will happen.

hallie: must be a spaky thing to be a tool fan as i too am both and have noticed 90 percent of good sparkys are tool fans or metal heads

Lol, the sparky crew at the company I used to work for were by far the opposite of that. Most of them were rubbish pop and C&W fans (yes, they liked both kinds ;)). When my other half said he'd seen one of them at a Frankenbok gig a couple of months back I nearly died from shock :lol:

Ahhhh Maynard....

Maynard....

Hmmmm....Maynard....

What can I say, I love a man that'll paint himself blue and sing with his back to the audience.

Amazing the amount of time signatures they change through out their songs and keep it flowing so well.
No other music has made me shiver with emotion like these guys..

Tool at the myer music bowl, crappest pictures ever.
I resorted to having a friend stuff my camera down his pants since the security guards were convisgating them, then when we got in it ran out of battery, did manage to get these ones on my phone though.

Attachments

• fghfgh.jpg
    fghfgh.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture32.jpg
    Picture32.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture39.jpg
    Picture39.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture41.jpg
    Picture41.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture28.jpg
    Picture28.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
Good choice, Maynards a legend. Pity about 10000 days, absolute ****e compared to the older stuff.

One of my favourite bands. Saw them back in.... er... '97 or '98. Wow, that was a long time ago now.

The best band ever

All TOOL albums are awesome, they all have a distinctive sound that really can't be replicated. Heaps better than that pop/rap excrement they call music. Got all there stuff even Perfect Circle's stuff and still appreciate them all.

I use to grab the bass and play along with Tool. Great music to chunk along with, the bass is really thick and full. Prison sex has a great feel to it.

If you like tool you should check out Alex Grey he does a lot of there art work, also have alisten to on of the worlds long lost heros Bill Hicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back