Tool

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far out, Tool are freakin' awesome. Saw them at the big day out last year i think....One of my favourite bands for sure....

Tool are amazing, unfortunately I haven't had a chance to see them live yet, but I can't wait till I do:D

i have all their cd's & have seen them live a few times ---- simply AWSOME !!!

Tool have awwwesome songs..!! any idea if they making an Australian tour or something...??

That's one weird filmclip lol.
I kinnda like their music though.... I might have a look at their others and see if I like :)

If you like Tool, try A Perfect Circle and Puscifer. Different styles I know, but the singer is the same. Not to sound patronising, but it's nice to see a 14 year old with decent taste :lol:

Good call Pete,

Tool are right off...!

Seen them live twice and cant wait to see them again...:D

i was given a copy of Opiate in 92' - 93' for memory, i can remember listening to the 1st 3 tracks thinking WOW (can't say what I really thought, child friendly site) lol then the 2 live tracks cold & ugly & jerk off & that's when I lost my head ! these guy's where everything my ears had been longing for & more
LONG LIVE TOOL

hallie: must be a spaky thing to be a tool fan as i too am both and have noticed 90 percent of good sparkys are tool fans or metal heads

tool are awsome, cant wait to c them again, saw them at BDO and have heard rumours the might be back later this year but havent had confirmed ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back