Gammon Ranges photo's - Shannon Plummer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Shannon took a few shots of my Gammon Ranges Carpets a couple of days ago, when you see the results she gets it makes you understand the difference between someone who takes photo's and a photographer.
GammonRangesCarpetPythonMorelias-7.jpg

GammonRangesCarpetPythonMorelias-3.jpg

GammonRangesCarpetPythonMorelias-1.jpg

GammonRangesCarpetPythonMorelias-8.jpg

That really is a nice looking python which would make taking quality photos like these that much easier.

fantastic colours on this specimen ash.. you must be pleased with how its turned out..

Colin, that is a male and female in the photo's and yes I am very pleased with how they are progressing.

Gecko Mad....no :)

Gorgeous mate. Well done to Shannon as well. A combination of great animals and great photography generally ends up well :)

Thanks, yes I couldn't agree more. It's very interesting watching her work, she deletes what I label 1st class :lol:

the first one's a bit iffy but she definitely knows how to frame a shot and you can tell she's working with top notch equipment and knows how to use it....real pro..

I love GRCs they are gorgeous! Beautiful snakes Boa; Shannon certainly takes the best pics!

Unbeliavable snakes boa,Extrodinanary Photography.....Any babies from them soon boa,please give me a yell.....

I can see why you are so happy Boa. Fabulous pics and snakes. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back