I'm in need of Snake Skins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingStick_Man

Reaction score
Hi,
I don't want to sound callus or anything like that. It's just that I need exotic snake skins. I make hand made walking sticks and I like to put exotic snake skins on the walking sticks to show off the snakes beauty. I was hoping that their may be some people on this site that may have had their snake pass on and would like to see it be immortalized on a beautiful walking stick. If anyone would like to see some of the walking sticks that I have made I would be happy to email you some pictures.

Attachments

• DSC00868.jpg
    DSC00868.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Ball Python.jpg
    Ball Python.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 149
the sheds arent that pretty...unless as mentioned you want the actual skin.

i do that when one of my animal dies, but i normally wear the skin myself for a week or so, its in memory of the deceased animal so its not weird.

Firstly, as far as I am aware it is illigal for us to use or trade the body parts of our dead snakes. It is definately illigal for us to send it overseas.

Hi,
I don't want to sound callus or anything like that. It's just that I need exotic snake skins. I make hand made walking sticks and I like to put exotic snake skins on the walking sticks to show off the snakes beauty. I was hoping that their may be some people on this site that may have had their snake pass on and would like to see it be immortalized on a beautiful walking stick. If anyone would like to see some of the walking sticks that I have made I would be happy to email you some pictures.
I doubt you are gonna get any one from OZ to send you their dead snakes ...:shock:

i do that when one of my animal dies, but i normally wear the skin myself for a week or so, its in memory of the deceased animal so its not weird.[/QUOTE]

seriously??

To show off the snake's beauty? Isn't it like wearing a polar-fox fur coat to show off the how beautiful the foxes WERE?
arrrrrrrrr!!!

None of my animals ever pass on because i am the best when it comes to husbandry bar none, i still have some animals that are 100yo and if they ever do pass on i will probably eat them to preserve the memory of that animal and to gain there powers.thats not that weird.

Sorry bro but your not gonna get any skins from this site or country for that matter.

im sure there would be heaps of aussie snakes dieing in the U.S everyday, try some of your local pet shops and U.S forums.

donks

i do that when one of my animal dies, but i normally wear the skin myself for a week or so, its in memory of the deceased animal so its not weird.

"it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose"

Buffalo Bill. Love it

It wont be legal to export from Australia, but many of the snakes we have here are kept in the US and other countries that may allow them to be exported.

If you didnt look at the pics its the actual skins, not sheds.

It wont be legal to export from Australia, but many of the snakes we have here are kept in the US and other countries that may allow them to be exported.

If you didnt look at the pics its the actual skins, not sheds.

gross.

really?
thats pretty cool.
i was gonna attempt to make a bracelette out of one i was perticularly attached to, and wear American indian style lol.
but i couldnt bring myself to do it.
im a big girl! hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back