Gormet Pizza

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWENTY B

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Tonights Special

Tortilla base with
Jack danield smokey BBQ sauce,
Chorizo Sausage,
Pepporoni sausage
sun dried tomato
diced bacon
bulgarian fetta

I'll let you know how it goes soon,

whats your recipe?????

haha thats random.. enjoy :D
mine is tomato paste and cheese. lol
nah sometimes i have sundried tomatoes with fetta and cheese and olives...

omfg thats awsom,
everyone should go to coles and buy some jack daniels bbq sauce

jack daniels have some great new chips too, i'm totally addicted to teh salt and pepper ones!!

(and i'll grab that sauce to try next time i'm at coles,...)

Oh yum... sounds nice twentyB..

When i make pizza, i buy some kind of bases from coles..tomato paste, bbq sauce, shredded ham, pepperoni (mmm pepperoni) , sometimes add chicken or cabana aswell, capsicum, lots of cheese...ohh soo good
My brother makes his own bases, and his pizzas taste just like the pizza shop..its amazing...

There is a reallly good gourmet pizza shop here on the coast, they have the best pizzas ive tasted!

I make my own base. My favourite is prawns (real ones not midget rubbish from tins), plenty of garlic, bocconcini or mozzarella and basil leaves.

Broccolini and pancetta (cooked in a pan with good quality olive oil, garlic, and a couple anchovies for flavour) with quality pecorino. Delicious.

I make great pizza, though they do cost me a small fortune as I do them properly, 4 or 5 types of cheeze...
Meat lovers - scotch fillet, pepperoni, Otto Wurth chorizo, bacon, onion on a tomato mustard garlic base.
Seafood - Scollops, prawns, calamari and mussles.
Chicken - Tuscan seasoned chicken, potato, avocado, onion, oregano (wifes fav. )

Vodkamole.... But the recipe is secret and will remain that way - no one will enjoy it after I die because the recipe comes to the grave with me....

ps - I think I leaked the recipe on the net once...

Vodkamole is the bomb too,... and yes you did leak it on a thread once. ;)

Probably had a few too many vodkamoles.... Was a mistake to incorporate the alcohol in such heavy proportions.

I gave you the recipe didn't I?

Damn... So much for taking it to the grave.... Maybe we could start the vodkamole cult where no one tells ANYONE what's in vodkamole and we all commit suicide after eating a tonne of the stuff...

You in?

I was going to get Slatey to make it a Sticky :lol:, life is far to short to keep things secret, especially if your in a Vodkamole death cult.

Twenty - do you know how to make killer guacamole?

Just add vodka!

Any amount - but only good quality stuff!

oh yea,
i think i just gota chubby
lol. thats evil, i love it

Be careful not to eat and drive....

Favourite Vodka is 42 Below and pull it straight out of the freezer...

Make sure you add good cream cheese, tabasco, and limes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back