funny cat pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

lol i just went thourgh some old pics and found a few funny kitty pics so put up your funny cat pics and enjoy
y 002.jpgy 089.jpgy 115.jpg
my fav cat is garfield u can guess him the kitten is pumkin and the gray cat is kiden lol random i no

lol yer i no most reptile people hate cats but i love and trust me when i say this the big gray cat has only cought a bird and was not killed we got it intime so they havnt killed anything that we no of they get locked up of a night

Obviously not mine but it's cute...

Attachments

• 01AwcAX1PfjSYAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA_.jpg
    01AwcAX1PfjSYAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA_.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 326
the ginger cat was my neighbours at an old house, but it was a stray that they just happened to adopt before we did, so she hung out at our place a lot.
the black cat belonged to a friend.

Attachments

• DSC00886.jpg
    DSC00886.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00890.jpg
    DSC00890.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Tarmy.jpg
    Tarmy.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 72
not mine but there funny.

Attachments

• funny-pictures-cat-is-immature.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-is-immature.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 86
  • funny-pictures-cat-has-budget-crisis.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-has-budget-crisis.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 88
  • funny-pictures-lion-secures-your-home.jpg
    funny-pictures-lion-secures-your-home.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 91
I like cats but dont let mine out of the house except on supervised play...it is a burmese and is more like a dog...it has even been trained to use the toilet just like an adult but cant seem to train it to flush afterwards (unlike the Fockers movie).

She treats the snake with curiosity but when I have had it out I put the cat in another room just in case. Dont want either to start something they cant finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back