Do you think that we are all going to die in 2012???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are we all going to die in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Load of crap

Votes: 48 45.7%
  • I dont even care...

Votes: 23 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already started building my ark, would hate for it to be a last minute job.

Looks like I will be the only one standing after 2012...
I’ve just spent $2,000,000 on hiring out Homers under sea house for a year just before 2012 comes around.

He is already at Moe's spending it all on his beloved Duff Beer

So all is well up my end :)

Looks like I will be the only one standing after 2012...
I’ve just spent $2,000,000 on hiring out Homers under sea house for a year just before 2012 comes around.

He is already at Moe's spending it all on his beloved Duff Beer

So all is well up my end :)

We'll be laughing last mate, no one with a back up plan. Who knows how it will pan out!

I saw the movie. Great special effects, but there were more plot holes in it than swiss cheese! (Sorry about the lame joke :))

We saw a doco in science about Yellowstone NP, and when it arrupts. They showed a global map and what destruction it would have on the planet. Everything below NSW will be fine! Sorry Queensland ;)

Nostradamus did not predict 9/11, that's an urban legend. It was written by someone who was trying so show that Nostradamus' predictions are very vague and easy to fake, apparently he was right :)

Some Mayan translations suggest 2012 wll bring on a new age of 'enlightenment', that doesn't sound so bad, there's a lot of dumb***es bouncing around, I could stand to see them go.

[
I don't believe we're going to die, because I find it impossible to believe something so catastrophic can happen.

.[/QUOTE]

Well, they reckon this is how all the dinosaurs became extinct.

After seeing a documentary on it and Nostradamus I believe that there are some outstanding and unexplainable coincidences and things.

I don't believe we're going to die, because I find it impossible to believe something so catastrophic can happen.

But the predictions are all so similar, all these different things point to "a great change" in 2012, so I dunno.
Maybe something big's gonna happen, we're not all gonna die though.

Edit: I believe the documentary was called Nostradamus: 2012 and was produced by the History Channel, if anyone's interested.

And I do, definitely believe Nostradamus' predictions.

Some are just so accurate:

Keep in mind that was before WWI and WWII, so it's even kinda eerie that he said the third big war.
Did Nostradamus Predict the 9-11 Attacks?

After seeing a documentary on it and Nostradamus I believe that there are some outstanding and unexplainable coincidences and things.

But the predictions are all so similar, all these different things point to "a great change" in 2012, so I dunno.
Maybe something big's gonna happen, we're not all gonna die though.

Edit: I believe the documentary was called Nostradamus: 2012 and was produced by the History Channel, if anyone's interested.

And I do, definitely believe Nostradamus' predictions.

Some are just so accurate:

Keep in mind that was before WWI and WWII, so it's even kinda eerie that he said the third big war.

A quick Google search shows this all to be a load of rubbish, latched on to by gullible people desperate for something to believe in...

Nostradamus - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
snopes.com: Nostradamus Predicted 9/11?

EDIT: sorry, did't realise so many people had said the same thing!

Last edited:
Nostradamus was bound to get some predictions right.
I mean he made millions of them, so the odds were always in his favour that some would come true lol

Oh and he spoke in riddle which could be interpreted several ways which also favours him.

I don't believe people even entertain the ideas!

Firstly they predicted that the world would undertake a change, they said nothing about armegedon.
Secondly if they were that intelligent then why have their decedents mostly become known for their menial labor rather than their intellectual abilities?

Nostrodamus is YET to predict ANYTHING!! He didn't predict the light bulb,he didn't predict the world wars and he certainly didn't predict 9/11 or Hitler, If you study his predictions you will see how wrong he actually is on all of his accounts.
His predictions have been muddled and made to fit in to real life situations when being converted in to english.
Oh does anybody know what Nostrodamus use to do before having these "predictions"? HAHA

In short it's a load of crap!!

there is no planetary alignment in 2012, however the planets will be in a straight line in 2010 on the 13th of June, so if you believe in any of that nonsense best you be saying your prayers sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back