Couple Herpers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toximac

Reaction score
snake-eat-frog-eat-snake.jpg

A thread for Couple Herpers,
Let us know how you met, who has the obsession with what species/chores and how you work together.
Also, for all those who are not interested in people on this website in a pick up sense.
Perhaps you'll meet similar people, couples in the process.

P.S. - Im taken ?? lol

Last edited:
We met on RSVP .She wasn't too concerned about me having snakes .Been together now for almost 12 months and is quiet at home with handling the snakes all except the scrubby .Not interested one bit in touching the scrubby .Haha can't blame her .

:) my bf offered to buy my first snake and since then we have both been collecting and buying heaps more :) we have been together for almost 3 years and we met at a pub with no idea that the other liked herps.
we dont live together so we keep our own collections but we help each other out and try to keep each others collections down because i know if we had our own place together it would be full of herps and unfortunately at the moment parent rule :(

ReptilianGuy (Jeff) and I met on Facebook. He added me because I kept herps, then we started talking more cause I saw pics of him with a Yellow Spot and a Scrubby and thought he was a bit sexy.

Jeffs primary interest is elapids and the more 'dangerous' reptiles and Raptors, where as my passion lies with pythons, dragons and monitors

And we're getting married next year, in prime herping territory, Port Douglas

Actaully, YES! I have a great location for a BBQ and herp. There's late night swimming too, if you're into that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back