New enclosure!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After stuffing around for a few years I have set up a NICE encosure for some of my lizards and I kinda like it!
It's home to my 3 ackys ( ridgetail monitors) and around 4 foot long by 3 foot hight by 20 inchs wide... you can sort out what that is in cms :lol:

Herez some pics!

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 379
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 608
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 382
it looks like the back rock wall is real rock (is it o_O) it looks real good to

Harry

Excellent enclosure - good to see herpers keeping their animals in conditions like this. Happy lizards no doubt!

Very nice indeed! Did you build it yourself?

I think I have the same tank stand... lol.

Very nice indeed! Did you build it yourself?

I think I have the same tank stand... lol.

Gawd now ,hahah I SUCK at building stuff.... coast about 1k all up inculding background.. I can breed herps easy as! but woood and stuff I will leave that to people who can do it! :D

No point having reptiles and keeping them in plastic tubs all their lifes or stupid white boxes :lol:

Still have to stain and sort out the hood to finish it off. I got pic happy tonight, wait a month or so to you see my new scrubby enclosure... that will kick runp!

Can you PM information on where to get these backgrounds, I have a mate that wants a realistic enclosure, cheers!

hahaha... I might freak my wife out more and decide to spend 1k on a new enclosure lol, Love it by the way, it looks spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back