Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Matt-

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought I would throw up a some pictures of a few snakes that are enjoying all the wet weather we are getting at the moment.

Common Tree Snake Dendrelaphis punctulatus

Keelback Tropidonophis mairii

Red Bellied Black Snake Pseudechis porphyricus

nice! love the face on the rbb

and the tree snake has a knot in its tail :lol:

donks

Was that far from home m8?.:).great pics!!..i was thinking about all the poor snakes getting caught in the current floods,:(..bet the trees are packed.

Attachments

• fmly.jpg
    fmly.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 57
Was that far from home m8?.:).great pics!!..i was thinking about all the poor snakes getting caught in the current floods,:(..bet the trees are packed.

Thanks everyone.
Tree snake was across the road from my house, other two were within a 20 minute radius I spose.

Nice photos.

That rrb looks awesome, I didn't realise they had such a large eye in relation to their head.

and the tree snake has a knot in its tail :lol:

I didn't notice and had to go back and have a look, but that's hilarious

Nice photos.

That rrb looks awesome, I didn't realise they had such a large eye in relation to their head.
The eye is big in comparison at the moment as the snake is a baby, it will
grow into it's eyes in time and look more proportional as it matures.

Nice photos.

Thanks mate,
The eye is only large because it is only a very young snake (wouldn't have even been a foot long) ....it'll grow into it as it matures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back