Striped Bredli Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow well done Brett!!!!! I'm glad that you have had some great success with her but geez I'm spewing I had to let her go.

Who knows in a couple of years I might be lining up for some hatchies lol

Wow well done Brett!!!!! I'm glad that you have had some great success with her but geez I'm spewing I had to let her go.

Who knows in a couple of years I might be lining up for some hatchies lol

Thanks Mick,i bet you are mate,she is a beautiful girl.
Will get you a pair of crackers this season if the hypo male does his job ;)

Good stuff Brett, yeah, No 2 is the looker..

Thanks Jason

Yeah i didnt notice num 2 untill i took the pics,pic 1 was always my standout and i think it looks better in the flesh.Will keep both anyway.

Good plan mate.
Seems like you can only go well from here.
Chuck that fella over the mum, keep the best pair. Use the nicest male from this clutch over mum next year and then the best from this seasons pairing and you'll have yourself a good stock of partial stripeys to choose from in future.
I look forward to seeing the results from the next 5 - 10 years of breeding this line.

How old are bredli (how big) before you can breed with them? I always thought minimum of 3 yrs.

How old are bredli (how big) before you can breed with them? I always thought minimum of 3 yrs.
Yeah about 3-4 years though the parents to these half striped animals are around 7 years.

Abolutely gorgeous, must be a wonderful feeling, just like being a parent, I know thats how i would feel anyway lol

Hehe she is a big girl too hey brett....
I bet you have never seen people scatter as fast as my ot did when you got her out hehe.

Here is one of the clutch mates after a shed.
chralie.jpg

Hey Brett, very nice mate!
Tremain told me years ago that he'd never had a male bredli breed at under three and a half years old and he's bred a shat load. So I've taken that as gospel and not tried until that age.
Catch up with you and Mick at the expo hey bro.

Thanks for that guys.
yours is looking good Paul :)

Heres a few more pics after a shed and a feed

Attachments

• hatchies bredli 004.jpg
    hatchies bredli 004.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 135
  • hatchies bredli 007.jpg
    hatchies bredli 007.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 130
  • hatchies bredli 012.jpg
    hatchies bredli 012.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 143
  • hatchies bredli 016.jpg
    hatchies bredli 016.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 125
Those hatcho's look great! I'll great to see what they produce down the line!

Thanks Mick,i bet you are mate,she is a beautiful girl.
Will get you a pair of crackers this season if the hypo male does his job ;)

Definately mate. Put me down for a pair.

Those last pics are very nice. Some of them look to be showing some serious potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back