Woma bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty62

Reaction score
Got my woma out for a bit of play and this is what happens. LOL:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_2952.jpg
    IMG_2952.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 267
Good to see my little guy is doing well, he was a hungry little guy as womas are though.

lol, why are the good looking ones always so stoopid?

hehe, lovely hungry snakey! :)

Ha ha :)

I took three years before mine did that. I was always telling the family etc he never bites blah blah and then i copped it.

I held him under the tap for 15 minutes but he wouldn't budge.

Attachments

• creepbite.jpg
    creepbite.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 162
When you think about it... a snake that size, taking on a full-grown human... he's either very hungry, or very ambitious :) I'd say he's got spunk :)

careful u cant leave it on for too long or it will maneuver its rear fangs into you and you will die...=D

kinda looks like hes smiling though..

Haha my guy still hasn't bitten although last night he was angry and kinda charged and hissed at my hand when I was moving his water bowl

I still haven't taken a bite from my Womas - they are VERY inquisitive in my hands though so I am constantly anticipating them deciding my fingers are food...

...food time is still always a good laugh though...

Kristy - ...you call it being ambitious, I call it being a Woma ;)

Haha my guy still hasn't bitten although last night he was angry and kinda charged and hissed at my hand when I was moving his water bowl
lol dont worry it doesnt hurt. im pretty sure we've got similar womas haha. got bit yesterday for a full 5 minutes. she went to a full death roll haha =) it was cute.

When you think about it... a snake that size, taking on a full-grown human... he's either very hungry, or very ambitious :) I'd say he's got spunk :)

Woma's are like that. I got a male one that got very excited at the prospect of a fresh warm finger being offered, wagging his tail and all.

Changed overnight though and now even refuses a fresh rat now and then. Luring me into a false sense of security I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back