Metallica tour australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if im not poor from this whole herping thing, I'll definately go! post on here if you hear when tickets are going up ay? i always hear they have been on sale at the same time i hear they have sold out.

As much as I love Metallica, Lars needs to start practicing his drumming again. Still would love to see them though. The big 4 tour would be great to see, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax.

[video=youtube;rDZbYqGnVes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDZbYqGnVes&feature=related[/video] Not recorded professionally, but you can hear how shocking his drumming is, especially the double bass.

Yeah I agree, his drumming def needs some fine tuning well before coming to perform down here, still can't wait though! Those top 4 would totally kick ***, could you imagine the legions of fans/crazy people there lol.

Yeah I agree, his drumming def needs some fine tuning well before coming to perform down here, still can't wait though! Those top 4 would totally kick ***, could you imagine the legions of fans/crazy people there lol.

I know it would never happen but I would love to see Dave Mustaine get on stage with Metallica and play a few songs from "Kill 'em All", that would be great.

As much as I love Metallica, Lars needs to start practicing his drumming again. Still would love to see them though. The big 4 tour would be great to see, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax.

YouTube - One - MetallicA GUATEMALA (HD) Not recorded professionally, but you can hear how shocking his drumming is, especially the double bass.

I agree! I've been keeping my eye out for an announcement of the Big 4 coming here to oz - but nothing as of yet. Perhaps it may be happening in November? Maybe the other bands are waiting on paperwork. I'd like to see Megadeth wipe the stage with metallica. And now Dave Ellefson is back with megadeth - it would be great to see him live again. It'd be interesting to see Anthrax. Slayer were terrible when i saw them - so i don't really care about them.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME...it has been to long,can not wait i am going to go to every gig they do in every state when they are here ,going to cost me heaps but will be worth every cent.

I dont know if they would be my big 4 :D but I did see megadeth (with dave mustaine) a few years back :D was a great venue at the roundhouse and pretty cheap too as I remember.. funniest thing was this wet behind the ears 18 year old girl on the door bailed me up and wanted me to produce ID to prove I was over 18 :lol: I just told her she must be on drugs, told her to stand aside and suggested she call the police to get me if she saw me drinking alcoholic beverages :rolleyes: great venue even if I was only alowed red cordial :(

I agree! I've been keeping my eye out for an announcement of the Big 4 coming here to oz - but nothing as of yet. Perhaps it may be happening in November? Maybe the other bands are waiting on paperwork. I'd like to see Megadeth wipe the stage with metallica. And now Dave Ellefson is back with megadeth - it would be great to see him live again. It'd be interesting to see Anthrax. Slayer were terrible when i saw them - so i don't really care about them.
Haven't heard of the four coming to Aus yet, but they're playing at some of the Sonisphere shows in Europe later this year if you're really keen & flush with cash ;)

My mates in Melbourne saw that Slayer show when Tom lost his voice, that would have sucked. Fortunately their Sydney show with Megadeth was unreal (yes I was there), but it was even better a week or so later when Slayer were back in Sydney to play the Big Top at Luna Park where they did Reign In Blood start to finish. Now that's what thrash is supposed to sound like!!! \m/

Will definitely go see Metallica when they tour, might even go down to Melbourne to see them with my mates too.

The Horsemen are drawing nearer
On leather steeds they ride
They've come to take your life
On through the dead of night
With the Four Horsemen ride
Or choose your fate and die
OH, YEAH YEAH!!

Pretty sure Mustaine is jealous of Kirk and bitter towards Metallica... If the big 4 ever happens, it will show the extent of how much he cares about money... In saying that, Metallica are no better in that respect, I'm expecting ridonkulous ticket prices.

Will definitely go see Metallica when they tour, might even go down to Melbourne to see them with my mates too.

The Horsemen are drawing nearer
On leather steeds they ride
They've come to take your life
On through the dead of night
With the Four Horsemen ride
Or choose your fate and die
OH, YEAH YEAH!!
Four Horseman would have to be without a doubt one of my all time favourite songs, just love that beat :p:p:p

After the ACDC concert, i said to myself the only thing that would come close to rocking out like accadacca would be Metallica or RHCP.
Cannot effing wait for this.

seek and destroy was one of the 1st songs i learned to play,cant wait!

seek and destroy
I remember watching my older cousin play that and being in awe hahah
back in the day :)

I think metallica have had time. Dont get me wrong i love them, but the last couple of albums have been absolute garbage imo. I will not go to any more of their concerts.

Yer they have been crapola
The last one they did was "ok" hints of there sheer power they use to have, but nothing to listen to over and over again. But still Its great for the newer metallica fans who have never had the chance to see them:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back