New albino boy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This 2 year old fellow is one of Simon Stone's holdbacks that he decided to sell. Just got him today and am really happy. Despite a day of travel, he has that lovely calm, curious personality that my albino girl has. Sorry about the colours - the crummy little flouro in the enclosure does not do him justice. He has lots of yellow, a dorsal stripe (yellow) and lovely orange markings.
DSC02892.jpg

Now the problem is naming him! I'm torn between Apollo and Ra. Both are sun gods, just different cultures....

Looks like Ra is getting the votes so far. I was hoping he'd be able to breed this year, but not sure now that I've seen him. He was cooled last year, whereas I kept my female feeding all last winter. Consequently, she is much larger. I have a het the same size as her, so one or both will get some nooky with her. I'll have to test them for sperm after cooling (I've got a microscope).

thats the best albino ive ever seen
Many thanks, but I assure you he looks better in person. All of my Darwins have the high yellow highlighter colour - very hard to capture on film, but it glows in full spectrum light.

what a cracker!!

Ra is a great name, just ask my male jungle! :)

He surely is a cracker! Ra does have a good feel to it :)

Congrats on your new acquisition PM, tre purrrdalicious lol Ra is a great name for him too, being a sun God n him being so yellow n all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back