New albino boy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great looking albino pythonmum :D
I could'nt be happier with all my SXR albinos too..

I couldn't resist - I took him outside to get better photos. It bleaches out the yellow a bit, but the oranges pop much more with some natural light. He looks much more handsome here....
DSC02894.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

It's so difficult to get true to life pictures of albinoes, isn't it? At least you get to look at a very beautiful snake for as long as you're trying! That's what I tell myself during my futile attempts! :lol: :)

It's so difficult to get true to life pictures of albinoes, isn't it? At least you get to look at a very beautiful snake for as long as you're trying! That's what I tell myself during my futile attempts! :lol: :)
So true! One of my favourite things is showing people an albino under crummy indoor flourescent lighting, then walking outside and showing them in natural light. Their jaws drop when the colours pop.

So true! One of my favourite things is showing people an albino under crummy indoor flourescent lighting, then walking outside and showing them in natural light. Their jaws drop when the colours pop.

Fluorescent lighting makes them look crap, but with some types I find incandescent makes them look better than sunlight. Sunlight is generally pretty good with most of them though :) It's pretty fun watching the dull red/pink babies grow into gorgeous yearlings :)

Very gorgeous you are making me want one even more now :p thanks for showing us the pics.

Ra is a good name.
We had an Oscar (fish) named Ra.

Can't wait till I get one of these albinos. Only 2 more seasons away (fingers crossed)

Defintately Ra. sounds like you are growling at the snake! similar name to the snake out of the jungle book too, Ka I think it was. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back