Keeping & Breeding Australian Venomous Snakes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthSydney

Reaction score
Just curious to know if there will ever be a "Keeping & Breeding Australian Venomous Snakes (Elapids/Colubrids)" Book to add to the K&B Collection of books?

As there's "Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons" and "Keeping & Breeding Australian Lizards" book more recently released... (I own both, and find them very handy!)

Does anyone know if Mike Swan would be/is working on this? To add to his "series"...? Or anyone working on something similar?

Cheers :p

short answer yes there is book being done atm, not by Mike though

I heard rumours of this...good to hear that they are true!

I'm very much looking forward to it :D

I never plan to keep vens (can't house my mrs and them together unfortunately. And can't afford to relocate her either :p )
But I'd love a vens version of our python bible.

it's an overview on all lizards and pythons with ratings on how difficult to keep etc, im pretty sure

The new Mike Swan book is called An Introduction to Keeping and Breeding Australian Reptiles

i was wondering this exact same question as i also have both books and would rush out to buy a book in a similar format with all the information required for breeding colubrids and elapids especially since there is no info out there on breeding aussie colubrids in captivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back