CAUTION: Nudity may offend!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Col J

Reaction score
I knew that would get you looking.

Attachments

• nudies.JPG
    nudies.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 239
I bet they look forward to winter!

Start breeding, I'll place an order!

maybe they get some winter coats made up for them...doll size.

there strange lil hairless cuties anyways

I have seen nude mice before but not the rat version. I was short of feeders a few weeks ago & bought in about a hundred assorted rat & mouse pups from a local lady. These were from a litter of browny/black fuzzies which were very skinny & rough looking, so I put them under a female rat to build them up. I fed most of them off as they grew, before I realised they were shedding fur. I kept these few to see what happens. The nude mice I had usually grew fur again & looked normal, but these guys just keep getting balder. They are also more active & a bit wilder than albino stock rats. Has anyone seen bald adult rats before?

I've been waiting for someone to say they're Brazilian rats. You must be all a bit slow tonight.

are they double rex's? or something different?.. there cute in an ugly way..

I have no idea what they are. They must have a different smell because some of my young pythons won't touch them.

There's nothing wrong with skinned chicken as a supplement. My bhp's love it.

These guys are something different, because I had 3 pythons turn their nose up at these last week & some others took a few sniffs (so to speak) before chowing down. Maybe they smell of shaving cream? or wax? Haha.

at least they don't have to worry about the hair getting stuck between their teeth ? no toothpicks needed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back