Tunes...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What are you listening to, right now, as you read this?

Not what's you fav at the moment. I mean, what is on right this second?

If no music, what's playing incessantly through your head?

Feel free to visit the thread more than once :D

I'll start..... Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Shivers

no music or tv,just the constant though of "who is selling juvenile albino darwins locally"

Testament - The Formation of Damnation \m/
Bought tix yesterday for their August tour

The concert band... My daughter is in a 'concert' tonight at school, I'm just staying here because it's too far to go home and they're practising. I am going to head to MacDonalds soon to get a feed so I'll listen to what ever Triple J throws at me while I am in the drive through :)

That's awesome, but I can't pad out my iTunes list with slimy's daughter's concert band, Jannico's bass axe, or azn humming "who is selling juvenile albino darwins locally" to himself, can I? :lol:

I've moved onto some Paul Kelly - Song From the Sixteenth Floor

Now im listening to Homeless Yellow
anyone who likes Nirvana check them out
anyone who likes acoustic music check them out
its the ultimate fusion of the two :D

that stupid new kesha song was just on the tv... and now its stuck in my head.

Testament - The Formation of Damnation \m/
Bought tix yesterday for their August tour

No...WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm listening to that as well ! and OMG They are touring !?!!?! Thats freaking AWESOME!!!! Where can I get my hands on tickets? or is it 18+ !?

No...WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm listening to that as well ! and OMG They are touring !?!!?! Thats freaking AWESOME!!!! Where can I get my hands on tickets? or is it 18+ !?

They're playing at the Manning Bar, tix $64 (inc bf) through Moshtix. It'll be 18+ mate.

< EDIT > just read your 2nd post on page 2.....yeah sorry mate. Tell you what, I'll PM you after the gig & tell you how unreal it was.....oooo that's just cruel socky!

Window by the Hellmen, hasnt gotten out of my head for days.

hahahah taxiride- get set. i swear it just played on its own! changing music to... led zeplin - black dog... now thats more like it :D maybe a bit of la grange after this too, anything zz top would do well this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back