Yes,,,, i am alive !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
HELLO guys ,just letting you know I have not gone away ...still here to annoy some people and have fun with others ...;)

You were gone? Didn't even notice.... oh.. I guess it was quieter here....

funny-pictures-evil-genius-cat-is-excited-about-his-creation.jpg

thanks you lot ...Slimey I missed you, your my token kiwi ,lamb shaggin, fush n chup eating ,4 foot high garden gnome .....and to the rest you all make me have a warm mushy feeling inside ...how you want to interpret that is up to you .... ;)

Oh redbally.... where have you been?!?!?! There have been a few threads of late where you could have had some fun ahahaha

Hey nat.... How I missed your misguided pot shot taking ways

I bought a voodoo dole looks just like you and then you went missing , thought my pin pricking might have done something

All well back to the drawing board :lol:

anyways great to have you back !

hiya RBB welcome back .... hope all is well your way :)

There were a few recent threads that I expected to see you unleash your wrath upon, and was surprised when you did not take the oportunity.

Much respect to you and Moose for your liberal supply of humor and scorn to keep things in balance on this site.

Looking forward to your resumption of proceedings.

thanks you lot ...Slimey I missed you, your my token kiwi ,lamb shaggin, fush n chup eating ,4 foot high garden gnome .....and to the rest you all make me have a warm mushy feeling inside ...how you want to interpret that is up to you .... ;)

Well, that's ok you token ferrel roo rootin shelia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back