Yes,,,, i am alive !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... What's been keeping you from us so long? We should start a conspiracy theory...!
Hmm lets see..... I'm going to say you infiltrated an international red belly smuggling operation and you have been in witness protection awaiting the trial.....
Am I close?

Ha no conspiracy..but that is good :)
just been busy and one thing or another ...alls good now ..fancy thinking I was suspended like really ..me suspended NEVER...
Slimey, Ive just scotch guarded my sheep skin slippers,all stains will simply wipe off ;)
awww Moose you will be missed ...

Ha no conspiracy..but that is good :)
just been busy and one thing or another ...alls good now ..fancy thinking I was suspended like really ..me suspended NEVER...
Slimey, Ive just scotch guarded my sheep skin slippers,all stains will simply wipe off ;)
awww Moose you will be missed ...

The only reason I don't need to do that to my roo-skins is because they could still out wit you.....

Slimey, everyone knows ,SKIPPY,was a very intelligent roo ...she could talk to people with a few tch tch tch and a scratch and be able to save lives ...no wooly sheep from the land of the wrong white crowd errr long white cloud, could ever do that ....

Come back Moose, we miss you already. . . .(Sad Face)

The truth is Redbelly contracted a rare human/reptile cross over desiese from unmentionable activities, and has been held in quarantine on Naru, (area 51, district 9) for the last few months.

While she has been relocated to the mainland, she is required to wear a monitoring braclet and submit ear wax samples for the next seven months, or until she can attend an anger maagement course without putting someone in traction.

You know its the truth.

That is great news. I seem to get lost in time with this site. What's old is new and what is what is that? Awesome!

I don't know - I think Shrek the sheep made it pretty much all the way and could easily out wit a roo... Well, I guess at least we don't kill the animals that are on our coat of arms...

Average IQ NZ = 100

Average IQ Australia = 98

Hmmmmmmm And they (Australians) have to resort to 'sheep' jokes yet their country has a much higher ratio and proportion of sheep... sorry, I shouldn't use such big words...

Australia - 110 million sheep (because they were having troubles catching the roos for fun)

New Zealand 47 million sheep....

Go figure...

BAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAA ...SLIMEY thats cause we Aussies know we are smart ..its really the KIWI'S pretending to be Aussie,s that are taking the IQ test here ...and we all know the IQ test in NZ consists of playing tic tac toe with a 'kiwi bird' ...of course the bird is gonna get 100% it has a longer beak ,,,,geez...nothing like being able to put ya coat of arms to some good too ..waste not want not ....
FUSCUS.....sorry ya lost matey ..should have bet against the odds ;)
Tinks I think ya may be onto something :)

I assume when you said 'we Aussies' you were excluding yourself... Well I hope so, I know many Aussies who wouldn't want to be lumped in the same bracket with you ;)

(and now it's personal???)

I assume when you said 'we Aussies' you were excluding yourself... Well I hope so, I know many Aussies who wouldn't want to be lumped in the same bracket with you ;)

(and now it's personal???)
that might be true slimey ...but then again so many would wanna be lumped with me too ;)
see the glass isnt always half empty ,sometimes its half full :)

the way you two are flirting, there might be a lump in you soon (theres gonna be another gravid red belly)
hahahaha
and im sure there are murders in NZ (both white fellas and maori as per coat of arms) and there is a sheep in NZ coat of arms also, so if you dont kill em, what do you do with em ;)
I'm pretty sure its the bent over sheep on your coat of arms that is the reason the jokes started. your reaction to those jokes is why we keep doing it :p

interesting fact... country with the most sheep in the world... china! (dont know if thats current.. but from memory they had TONNES more than both of us combined. cant be bothered researching my ultimate facts to get clarification, but im sure it would still be the case)

BAHHHHHHHHAHAHA I am sure no slimey lump will be in me EVER ...I am de-sexed:) and also happily married to a roo rooten bloke ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back