something weird

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaPythons

Reaction score
my costal has had milky eyes for the past few days....so i was expecting him to shed sometime soon....well i went to check on him before and found he had shed and there is no skin to be found.....she did leave about a inch of skin on her tail.....anyone know what could of happened to the skin i have pulled the whole tank apart and sived threw the breeders choice stuff i got at the bottem just seems weird

Aliens came down and, no the tooth fairy, hang on a bunyip, no, no idea

i got all the tanks lockd but he had skin off his tail i just thought he must of shed he might of not then i thought the eyes stayd cloudy till they shed

if you cant find the shed skin and eyes arent cloudy hasnt shed yet make sure all comes off last 1 of my coastals didnt shed properly needed some help with the old skin left on the tail

Once the eyes go blue you know the snake is in the process of shedding. The eyes and the rest of the snake will then clear up and then it will be a few more days before they drop the skin. The whole process can take up to two weeks, from them going off their food (some don't) till you get a skin.

everythin cement said has happen didnt eat this feed gone clear again and pretty dam agro

if he's agro then leave him alone until after he's shed, then give him a feed, he should then go back to his normal attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back