new herp room being built..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tony can you please use a shirt in future when you post as I would hate to see you get an infraction for public nudity mate ;)
Can't wait to see it finished mate and test out that pool!!

camera's are only good if the 'robber' is silly enough not to cover up, dont put signs up & hope there stupid enough to think there not there... hope you get good pics.Is what camera's are for.. View attachment 167813"druggo's" dont care about camera's, they dont care if they get filmed aslong as they get away & get there drugs.If you get arrested later who cares.. AView attachment 167812n alarm draws instant attention & most druggies & robbers are out of there.. anyway it the dog id be worried about.... the herproom is looking greatView attachment 167811, insulation was started today... not long til 'lock up' stage now.. just have to finish the walls,grout the tiles, patch up the gyprock, hang the lightsView attachment 167810 & paint..

Hey Tony can you please use a shirt in future when you post as I would hate to see you get an infraction for public nudity mate ;)
Can't wait to see it finished mate and test out that pool!!

sorry bax more shirtless me..... wont be long mate, swimming weather is coming..

LOL great and cant wait for the warmer weather, good to see ya got Sal gettin her hands dirty!!!

try & stop her Dean... you know what she is like... she walk from one end of your property to the other 'barefoot' remember... the 'barefoot bushwoman'...lol..

hey tony thanks again for that gear mate like the look of your new room im just doing my first room 7mtrs by 3mtrs wife has got sick of the house being full of reps and not getting any guests,and have just applied to council for second room 7mtrs by 4.8 mtrs so we will have to compair mate once set up good luck with it all regards mick

Hey mate, looks like you are working hard
just a few points as far as construction

did you insulate the walls?
Too late know but you might find the plasterboard will crack along the joints, its always best to stager the joints
the cieling may also sag a little due to the members span maybe too great for the size, be carefull if you plan on climbing up there, i would place a plank across to spread the load.
Goodluck

Hey mate, looks like you are working hard
just a few points as far as construction

did you insulate the walls?
Too late know but you might find the plasterboard will crack along the joints, its always best to stager the joints
the cieling may also sag a little due to the members span maybe too great for the size, be carefull if you plan on climbing up there, i would place a plank across to spread the load.
Goodluck

thanks mate, yer wall are insulated, the roof is actually screwed to the steel beams of the shed to stop any sagging...

hey tony thanks again for that gear mate like the look of your new room im just doing my first room 7mtrs by 3mtrs wife has got sick of the house being full of reps and not getting any guests,and have just applied to council for second room 7mtrs by 4.8 mtrs so we will have to compair mate once set up good luck with it all regards mick

glad someone could use them

Just caught up on the thread AM, looking good mate, you guys are doing an awesome job. Looking forward to the final pics with all the enclosures and animals settled in!

Love the security...Its a shame that cowards with a gun prey to make a quick buck from stealing from people who love their animals of choice...I say to them, live by the gun die by the gun! Simple!!!!!

Security for me, is great neighbours, secure place, not advertising your location, a dog and a gun license...and plenty of practice. ;)

Make sure you keep us posted on the progression.

Just caught up on the thread AM, looking good mate, you guys are doing an awesome job. Looking forward to the final pics with all the enclosures and animals settled in!

Love the security...Its a shame that cowards with a gun prey to make a quick buck from stealing from people who love their animals of choice...I say to them, live by the gun die by the gun! Simple!!!!!

Security for me, is great neighbours, secure place, not advertising your location, a dog and a gun license...and plenty of practice. ;)

Make sure you keep us posted on the progression.

its geting there mate..... will post updates.. new enclosures may have to wait a month.. i want this room finished first..

Nothing beats a 160db sensor alarm with a 5 second window :lol:

Now that wakes the neighbours :lol:

snakes are in but the room isnt finished yet, i had to move them in because i have to be out of the old house in a week, moving has taken over the built atm, hoping to get alot done tomorrow when the builders here. post pics soon.. my devil jungle is about to drop soon aswell, but everything is up & running..incubator,cages,lights etc.. so no drama's atm... expecting 3 more pythons to pre-lay in the next 48 hrs aswell...

fill gaps, sand, paint & skirting boards & put the door on, still have to put the whirlybird in the shed roof aswell......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back