I got a happy woman ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerCoastal

Reaction score
I finally bit the bullet, after treating myself to 4 new snakes in the last 9 months, and only ever keeping snakes, i have made my partners long time dream come true and got a little beardie who she has named Bongo. He was bought as a low quality red phase, but i can see more "yellow" in him. Anyone with a bit more experience want to throw a bit more light on it for me as the breeder also had yellow phase for sale as well. I am hoping that i enjoy the beardie as much as i do my snakes ;)

Attachments

• PA160075.jpg
    PA160075.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 95
  • PA160071.jpg
    PA160071.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 94
  • PA160067.jpg
    PA160067.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 114
  • PA160078.jpg
    PA160078.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 93
  • PA160079.jpg
    PA160079.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 85
haha i got a lil pygmy cute lil buggers very active some days other days jus bakes, funny to watch when feeding woodies her fav drop 3 in at once n she gets confused for asec on what 1 to go for :p,

bits me alot more then my snake however... lol not that they hurt jus supriseing as it never bites my partner,

Awwww,soooo,cute,colour is hard,maybe some pics in the light.

thanks 1issie would have used natural light but its been really overcast and dark here today, there is the one pic there with the flash and the rest were taken under the uv light, will try to get some better pics on the next nice day.

naaw aren't you a sweetie - when ever my mans in big troube he brings home herps, I know I love it : p (he/she is a cutie btw! )

lol....i only bring things home when i have been good... if i bought them home if i was in trouble i would get in even more

shellfisch thanks, she's stoked have hardly been able to drag her away from the enclosure since we got it home ;)

lol....i only bring things home when i have been good... if i bought them home if i was in trouble i would get in even more

shellfisch thanks, she's stoked have hardly been able to drag her away from the enclosure since we got it home ;)

Hubby isn't the one into herps - it's me so that's his way of sucking up : p so far I have 17 bahahaha

:) you never know what colour they will turn out but he looks like he will most likely be mostly grey. I have one from spectacularly coloured yellow parents ... and he is chocolate lol they cant all be perfect :) but he looks like a little cutey.

Lots of sunlight apparently helps their colour along :)

thanks for that giggle, i'm not to worried about the color he turns out, he is a little cutie and he has an attitude to match, so am hoping that he will be a great little family pet. Am looking at making him an "out-doors" enclosure so that on the few days we get down here that is nice enough for him to go outside he can. I know not to use plastic tubs or fish tanks as they quickly overheat, but what can i use temporarily for him to get some sun? He is a little bit small for me to feel comfortable taking him outside while only holding him.

Here's a few pics a took today with a bit more natural light, was still inside, but you can see the "yellow" i am talking about

Attachments

• PA190107.jpg
    PA190107.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 43
  • PA190097.jpg
    PA190097.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 51
  • PA190102.jpg
    PA190102.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 42
  • PA190115.jpg
    PA190115.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 47
  • PA190100.jpg
    PA190100.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi chris :)
Wow... she/he is gorgeous hubba hubba
Congrats on your new beautiful baby beardie:)

Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back