Wild Visitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My room mate called me out to the living room and saw this little guy scratching at the window trying to get in. When I went to get some roaches for him he had climbed up on the wall.

Really docile, didn't hiss or beard up once - not like the cranky old bugger I saw a while back. Gave him heaps of roaches which he loved and in exchange he posed for some photos, even with the camera right up in his face he was docile.

Love the colouring on him and if it was legal I would have swooped him up haha - instead I gave him a feed, took some photos and even snuck a little pat on the back in.

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

Wonderful pics, great to see some 'wild' reptile shots. Very nice example of P. barbata

So cute, it never fails to amaze me just how well these guys are able to climb! All limbs and full tail too, very nice healthy looking boy 8)

haha very cool...did u let him in and let him pull up a seat :)

After uploading the photos I went out and he was nowhere to be found. Obviously stocked up on food then bailed.. we have 2.5 acres so with some luck he'll stay around.. lots of dogs over once fence so hopefully he stays away from there.

great head shot pics philk, wow he looks like he is well above one meter off the ground, could have kept going up onto the roof for a bask, lol

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Definitely the camera's work not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back