My best mate...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Jazz, 22 April '98 - 14 November '10

13 great years of barking, cuddling, and bossing everyone around (in the most adorable way possible!)

Jazz010.jpg

Jazz007.jpg

Jazz008.jpg

R.I.P, little girl...

bugger Kristy, sorry to hear :( She looks well-loved :)

Sorry to hear about your little dog looks cute and cuddly

Rest In Peace Jazz
So Sorry for your lost Kristy, it can be hard to deal with something like this...
Try and get a good nights sleep :)

Oh what a beautiful little sassy taurus girl! It is clear she had a brilliant life, what a beautiful little face and impeccable grooming. My girl was a sassy little taurus as well, she was born a year before yours and died a year before as well. I understand how you feel!

Hope she is sparkling on somewhere new :)

So sorry for you loss of such a beautiful little girl- looks like she was very well loved. Carry those happy memories with you forever.

Thanks, all. I've been Pm'd a couple of poems etc. now - all lovely. But my fav will always be Gene Hill.

Just My Dog by Gene Hill

He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds.He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea.
He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.)
When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive.
When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile.
When I am happy, he is joy unbounded.
When I am a fool, he ignores it.
When I succeed, he brags.
Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful.
He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion.
With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace.He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant.
His head on my knee can heal my human hurts.His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things.
He has promised to wait for me…whenever…wherever—in case I need him.
And I expect I will—as I always have.

awwwwww Kristy its sad when they go ,even though you know you have given them the best you can and they were happy poochies,,,, it still hurts to watch them pass over :(

Yeah, it's always hard to say goodbye... after a jam-packed weekend of Powderfinger, S&T Festival, a family 18th party at Bribie, it was a bit of a shock to come home to the news... Life goes on, though ;)

Sorry for your loss Kristy I am in the same place...

My little one passed away October 18th I'm still devistated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back