Free aps calendars !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Like every year, we would like to give away again 5 free APS calendars.
This year........ only kids 15 years old and under can apply.

All you have to do is to write in this topic Why you are member on APS website. 2 to 3 line story is enough.

Administrators will pick 5 people and post them free calendar for Year 2011

I am a member on APS because I wanted to meet fellow aussie herpers and reptile keepers. I also joined because I wanted to sell reptiles on here and acquire more knowledge. I also joined as in some situations i needed to be able to ask someone, not spend ages googling just to get no where. I am still here today because this is a good forum to learn new things about our scaly friends and because reptiles are a keen interest of mine, i love just to jump on here and spend a quick hour or two reading up on the daily herp news.

I am a member of APS in hopes that I will one day receive a free calender.

im a member of APS because i wanted to get advice from, and talk to fellow herpers
im also on here so that i can help anyone who stumbles on the same problemsas me, and to give advice if needed
another reason im on here is to learn about not only this hobby but reptiles as a whole, and have definatly learnt a lot
so far, and hope to learn a lot more

phew i felt like i was writing a school goal setting sheet or something lol

nah seriously, this is my sentence thingo :D

i joined aps last year in october, not knowing anything about the laws of reptiles, i was posting wanted ad's for lizards such as crocodile skinks. Since then the generous and expert keepers have guided me through keeping reptiles, and i have become addicted :shock:. I learn alot on this forum every day, and when seeing photos from other members, it encourages me to get more lizards !, i have also come to the forum to share my knowledge with fellow keepers, i have enjoyed my stay here and i hope you think of me as a valued member that deserves a calender ;)

hey i joined APS because i love all reptiles and would like to get a better understanding of them also because i have some of my own as well as i would like to talk to other people that own reptiles that know allot about them so i can be a better herper i also joined so i could buy and sell reptiles:D

after this 5 free calendars there is only 4 of them left for sale. So please people who like to get one, order quickly. They look really great this season. Winning photos from our photo competition are just superb.

I'm a member of APS because:
1. I'm in awe of Slateman
2. I get lots of amusement from threads
3. I get to find out what's what and who's who and all that goes with being a member of the "popular culture herp site" that APS is.
4. I get to buy and sell herps
5. It relieves boredom, especially the occasional visits to the chat forum....

Having written the above I've realised I need to get a life, not a calendar.........

I'm a member of APS because:
1. I'm in awe of Slateman
2. I get lots of amusement from threads
3. I get to find out what's what and who's who and all that goes with being a member of the "popular culture herp site" that APS is.
4. I get to buy and sell herps
5. It relieves boredom, especially the occasional visits to the chat forum....

Having written the above I've realised I need to get a life, not a calendar.........

bhahahahahaha

anybody else?
we are about to close this and sent the calendars.

I am a meber of aps because all the information i ever need is right here. I enjoy reading other peoples storys and i enjoy learning about all of these reptiles i know that in the future if i have any problems i can come right on to aps and all the help i need is right here. i love the fact that i can ask somebody about anything that im having trouble and i will surely get an awsnser. aps in my opinion is by far one of the best sites to learn and get help i dont know were i would be without it

I first became a member of APS to gain knowledge on how to care for my reptiles and the things I should and should not do. Since then I have become addicted and I'm on it 24/7 reading up about reptile news, trying to help others out, getting help from others and having conversations with others about the hobby. I found APS a great source of information on how to care for my reptiles. Without APS I would have been stuck and not know what to do! It has helped me further my knowledge on herps, and I have also made a few friends from being a member on the site. It has helped me find breeders to buy my reptiles from which is always a plus.

Thanks.
Eamonn

I became a member of Aussie Pythons and snakes because every time i looked up something about a reptile or frog this website came up and so i figured it was a great site, and it is! It works as a classifieds site, information site AND you can talk to real people that share the same interest as you, plus the website looks cool, green seems to really suite it. I think it was a great idea to create Aussie Pythons and Snakes and a great idea for me to join, I have told my mates at school that have been bitten by the reptile bug and they are all members now as well. Thanks to APS and the members and information it brings with it i have learnt about species i never knew existed, and never new could! All in all it's a great website with awesome attributes including this competition, wich i'd love to win.

Cheers, Matthew

I remember when i first got my Blue Tongue (8 years ago) searching on Google for how other people setup their cages, i think this site came up under allmost every photo!. Then a few years later i really got serious and decided to get more reptiles, therefore signing up to APS to try and gain knowledge on how to keep my reptiles properly. APS is a great source for getting information that you normally wouldnt get out of a book. I reckon APS is also great for posting questions that you wouldnt normally find on google etc. And i love it how you can meet and interact with people who enjoy the same intrest that you have.

Jordy :)

after this give away for 5 people from this topic, we have only 3 calendars left for sale. please hurry to grab them. Simply click on my signature and order.

This competition will be closed tomorrow 6pm. if anybody else like to join, please do this before 6 pm tomorrow.

---------- Post added 28-Dec-10 at 09:52 PM ----------

people winning the calendar;
jinin
lizardboii
richoman_3
eamonn
gecko-mad
snakemadness

sorry to spongebob, your application was the best one. But you are just few months older than the limit age.

all the applications was great, but we have to cut few people out and decided not to select people who have only short time membership. It is always next year.

Winners of free calendar please sent ticket to side support centre (in department Feedback and Complaints) with your full address to post the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back