Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minka

Reaction score
I haven't posted here for awhile so thought whilst being confined indoors due to the severe rain's and flood up my way i would share a few pics of some of my animals.

aps13.jpg

aps12.jpg

aps10.jpg

aps11.jpg

Caramel Coastal
aps8.jpg

RPM..
aps29.jpg

aps26.jpg

Orange Pepper (In shed)
aps25.jpg

aps24.jpg

aps27.jpg

Hypo Coastal
HypoC.jpg

HypoC4.jpg

RBB
MRed3.jpg

Dajarra Adder
AFeed.jpg

Patternless Childreni
pattern2.jpg

Elcho Island Childreni
echo2.jpg

Night Tiger
BoigaNT.jpg

Lacey
aps20.jpg

---------- Post added 29-Dec-10 at 11:21 AM ----------

Last ones..

Albinos..
aps17.jpg

aps16.jpg

aps15.jpg

aps14.jpg

aps19.jpg

And some of this season's babies...

Topaz Woma
aps23.jpg

aps28.jpg

Elcho Island Childreni
aps3.jpg

Darwins..
aps5.jpg

aps9.jpg

aps18.jpg

Hi Minka,
Beautiful collection and really nice photos. I'm keen on adding a Woma or BHP to my very small collection soon.
I'm curious as to which particular part of Hell you inhabit - we're living a bit of that ourselves ATM.
Hope it gets easier for you soon, K

Wow you must be riiiiiich! :D
Man those albino Blue Tongues are stunning
Ha I just showed my mum these photos. The whole way through she was like "Ewwww! Ewwwwwwww!" She must be crazy, they are all beautiful!!!

Last edited:
What a lovely collection,some of those carpets are Stunning.In the 2nd photo of the darwin hatchies,(nearly in the middle) where one of the hatchies is going underneath another,what is it,part of the cord etc..Stunning Chondro,albino Blueys,monitor..Do those Elcho Isl Childreni start like that and then loose there pattern,ones ive seen were basically patternless...Top photos..STUNNING collection..

What a lovely collection,some of those carpets are Stunning.In the 2nd photo of the darwin hatchies,(nearly in the middle) where one of the hatchies is going underneath another,what is it,part of the cord etc..Stunning Chondro,albino Blueys,monitor..Do those Elcho Isl Childreni start like that and then loose there pattern,ones ive seen were basically patternless...Top photos..STUNNING collection..

Thank you.
Yes it is the cord. They were very impatient this season and couldn't wait to get out of the eggs.
And Elcho's are heavily patterned as hatchies but seem to lose most if not all of their pattern by about 15 months old.

Stunning collection, great pics too

Awsome collection Minka,
looks like a good ratio of Albinos in that clutch,
how old would your hypo coastal be?

that is one amazing collection , great pics and i sure hope you get a break with the weather too.

Wow Carlton Dry for $39.99 or two Boags for $85.00 thats pretty good. Oh, yer, I suppose the animals were OK? lol

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back