Wanted supplier of snake food

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeS

Reaction score
HEY GUYS

I am trying to find a supplier of snake food ie rats & mice. I live in South East qld so if you know anyone that has frozen food of good quality please post or PM me. Would be greatly appreciated. :D

Hey

There is a great couple on the north side of Brisbane - I have purchased from differet palces and I have fund their to be the best. There names are Connie & Stu.

Stu 0421937601

Cheers

Hi Luke

If you need someone from the western suburbs or out Ipswich way, then give Troy K (from KBE Reptiles) a call. He's Troy K on this site. He lives out near Ipswich if that's any help. I'm not sure if he's taking on new customers at the moment, but he's certainly worth calling. He supplies to the public as well as to the petshops, zoos etc , and he guarantees supply to his regular customers. His phone number is: 0437 632 453.

Hope this helps.

cheers
Joy

Last edited:
I was about to make this exact thread but for Sydney Lol. If anyone see's this and can help me out would be appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks Guys,

Will give these people a call and find out what they have. Jeremy there are a quite a few suppliers for NSW people if you go to forum under the section for sale food you will find them there one is rat barn :D

Sry to kick up the dust, you guys have any luck ?? - I'm in syd and cant find anyone, im near Parramatta/Epping.

Hey

There is a great couple on the north side of Brisbane - I have purchased from differet palces and I have fund their to be the best. There names are Connie & Stu.

Stu 0421937601

Cheers
HEY !! Connie & Stu. dont sell anymore, but if you are on the Northside l could help you out with rats and mice, excellent quality and l believe the lowest prices in Brisbane [Boondall].....solar 17 [Baden]

I can vouch for Badens rodents you won't find better quality or better value anywhere around Brisbane
Extremely clean and well fed too
Cheers
Sandee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back