gotta love this humidity for fishing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

byron_moses

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys as most of u know im a keen fisho and with the humidity so high here lately the bass are going off here are a few we nailed in the brackish the other day with damian83 most fish were from 30cm to 40cm

Attachments

• bass 003.JPG
    bass 003.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 143
  • bass 005.JPG
    bass 005.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 81
  • bass 006.jpg
    bass 006.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 87
  • bass 009.JPG
    bass 009.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 190
dont forget the 4 that we didnt get pics of, but you cant count them when there small than the lures lol

nice........like a bought one lol.... that what were hopeing for at toonumbar in a few weeks, if the weather stays the same

normaly i catch them at around 30cm and 600g, this was a different location though.
the smaller ones out up more of a fight than this big retart, it swam towards me, lucky though only had a lite gear on

yeah true, i agree freshwater is a sport

joels cod.jpg
my little cousin just caught it this week in killarney.... in the creek near town

they are nice too eat, this poor bugger though swallowed the lure deep deep down,No saving him im affraid. im happy most times to catch and release.

Nice fish boys, this weather has been good to everyone I think.

We picked up 10 on saturday arvo, all in wild creeks and all on surface. Good fun.

yeah mate i have just been invited to a property that hasnt been fished in 12 years really excited

i went fishing in brooklyn on sunday and we landed many large whiting, bream, snapper, and a large leatherjacket. successful day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back