My new baby B&W jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZsnakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to show u all my 3 B&W jungles i got off colin 2day thnxs colin i love em :)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
and this is kinda funny so ill add it 2 it its our cat and some ones lost pet having a good time :lol:
attachment.php

Great looking jungles...i love jungles, they are beautiful and they are all different...they will look great when they are bigger...

lol in the last 1 i guess it was some ones lost pet started to hump our cat and the cat just laid there :p

Awesome - I've been researching for some time now (for my first snake) and I'm certainly leaning towards the Jungles. Everytime I look at pics such as these it keeps reaffirming my thoughts.

Very, very nice mate. I was wondering if you could educate me a bit about the B&W Jungles? Are all B&W Jungles Julatten's? Is it selective breeding? Are all Julatten's B&W? Sorry for all the questions but these Jungles interest me very much and it just occured to me that I literally know nothing about them so the more info you can supply me with the better!

Wow, nice. I'm thinking I might get a B&W jungle next.

Very, very nice mate. I was wondering if you could educate me a bit about the B&W Jungles? Are all B&W Jungles Julatten's? Is it selective breeding? Are all Julatten's B&W? Sorry for all the questions but these Jungles interest me very much and it just occured to me that I literally know nothing about them so the more info you can supply me with the better!

Jim.. B&W Julatten Jungles are a locality jungle form from Julatten in QLD. Some B&W Julattens have a "third" gold colour in the banding and most will have their white turn a silver grey with age. there are quite a few pics in the Jungle thread.

Awesome - I've been researching for some time now (for my first snake) and I'm certainly leaning towards the Jungles. Everytime I look at pics such as these it keeps reaffirming my thoughts.
For a first snake I've heard that's a bad idea, but if you meet the snake and are confident, go ahead. I got a coastal for my first and spent at least a month covered in bites! I guess I just got bad luck hehehehe. He only bites me, though, and only when I'm getting him out of his enclosure. It's fine if you put a cloth on your hand and grab them with that!

Jim.. B&W Julatten Jungles are a locality jungle form from Julatten in QLD. Some B&W Julattens have a "third" gold colour in the banding and most will have their white turn a silver grey with age. there are quite a few pics in the Jungle thread.

Thanks for the info and the heads-up Colin, I'll check out the Jungle thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back