Playing with Chondros, and a Burmese :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bites

Reaction score
Well I had a great holiday! and got to play with some very gorgeous, relaxed and chilled out pythons :) I was amazed at just how friendly, relaxed and chilled out these gorgeous Chondros were!
Well im sorry im not exactly model material, lol, but at least the snakes are absolutely stunning! Here is just a few pics of me holding them :)

IMG_0034-1.jpg

IMG_0082-1.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0111-1.jpg

Those pics were taken in Bali, a member on here longqi... they are his :) He has a shop in Kuta, and it is really fantastic!

lucky girl

Beautiful pics.U look like you are having a wonderful time....:D....someday I must get to Bali.

Beautiful beautiful pythons! Really love the first green around your neck with the vertebral flecking, what a stunner!

Awesome pics! i was in bali in late dec- jan and went to the same place real nice reptiles and they take good care of them unlike some of the other places i saw over there where they tape up the mouth etc.....

That outdoor pic really show their stunning colours!!

Probably the best bit was the four of us walking down the street
Great fun
see you again I hope

Probably the best bit was the four of us walking down the street
Great fun
see you again I hope

Yes that was great fun, being able to casually walk down the street with a couple of pythons was terrific! next trip is already in planning!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back