Another Day Another Tiger

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Today we were called to two snakes. One was dead by the time we got there.It was killed for trying to escape through the fence.Anyway, here is some footage from the second callout which had a happier ending.
Note the selection of shovels around the backyard.
I think this snake was lucky i got there when I did.
[video=youtube;HSSiGweB1fE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSSiGweB1fE[/video]

great rescue once again, Barry :) pitty about the first one :( but glad this one didn't get the same fate.
you're so calm with them, it's awesome to watch :D

Ditto the above comment, thanks again for sharing. I like your hoop bag design, with the draw string halfway down the bag, looks nice and safe and simple. Think I'll borrow that idea! Cheque's in the mail:)!!

Baz, I REALLY like that bag :)

Homemade or purchased? Very interested to know if I can acquire one pre-made.

Very clean, safe capture; well done.

I make them myself,ive been using this design for years and Ill gladly take orders for them.
You need to supply the frame which as you can see is an old landing net.
Havn't thought of selling them but if peple are interested i can probably do them for under $50,

Nice work Baz. I'm jealous, haven't had any scuttatus callouts here and not likely to. :( I hear from reliable sources that they are found nearby but as yet have not seen a wild one. Love the bag design as well!

Are you the same snake catcher who got interviewed for the news a couple of nights ago?

No not a couple of nights ago Akwendi, someone else.
Snake Whisperer, almost everyday here, during the warmer weather, we get called out to either Tigers or Copperheads.
I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back