drawing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassie97

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi thought i would post some of my drawings one here plz note I am only 14
and self trained lol
bearded dragon 2 001.jpgfijian iguanna 001.jpgtiger snake drawing 001.jpgtiger snake head 001.jpg
oh plus the scanning is a bit dodgey hope they look ok :D

enjoy

Last one's my favourite too. :)
I remember drawing pictures of snakes when I was in like yr 6 and my temp P.E teacher let me sit out on an activity and draw. He had pet snakes and was telling me all about them. Haha.

The last one is my favourite too, great job :)

The tree on the first one looks unreal! Great job you sure have quite a good artistic flare :D Keep it up

Well done Mate, keep it up.....I also like the tree in the first pic and the snakes are v good too.

Thanks again everyone :D started on a blue tongue tonight scales take forever to draw lol thanks :D

hi thought i would post some of my drawings one here plz note I am only 14 and self trained lol

Nice drawings. My favourite is also the last one, partly because of the unusual framing. Keep going with it.

I remember drawing pictures of snakes when I was in like yr 6 and my temp P.E teacher let me sit out on an activity and draw. He had pet snakes and was telling me all about them. Haha.

I wish I'd had that PE teacher.

will post some pics of the bluey coming together so you can see a before and after sort of thing :D

I like the first one cos he looks abit like my dragon.......awesum pics tho.Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.Ican't draw a staight line anymore.Keep drawing and sharing of course.

Cheers...

ok here is the bluey it is uncoloured then coloured not sure what to do for the background though ideas would be appreciated :Dblue tongue uncoloured 001.jpgblue tongue coloured 001.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back