Frilled neck lizard?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcell

Reaction score
Hi i am looking into getting a frilly hatchling i have an enclosure it will be kept in already. I havent got the advanced licence yet. I am just wondering how possible it is to get them. Does any one have any cooking atm or new hatchies they are getting ready to sell, or even some info on breeders would help to. Im just trying to find out the possiblities of getting them before i apply for the advance licence.

Before people ask i have been keeping bearded dragons for a number of years now and have also done a lot of reserch on the frillys, so i hopefully know what im getting myself into. Lol.

Cheers shane

they are around, i noticed a fair few at the vhs expo, so just keep an eye out, they pop up every now and then

i can provide u the details of who im getting some off in around a month. $350 for hatchies NT form. Toss me a pm if you want.

Yeh i found one bloke whhos been helpin me out, hes got nt's for the same price. Is he from melbourne

James Haberfield in Vic has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back