Playstation network hacked

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
so annoyed aye that some ****ers hacked psn
so there has been no ps3 online since wednesday afternoon

anyone else noticed ?

lol its prob got nothing to do with hackers sony prob screwed something up and cant fix it any time soon so are blaming hackers haha and if it is hackers serves sony right for being complete A holes and could have avoided the whole situation with everything lol
Sony took away linux support which was advertised and sold as a multi use system then they removed it with no warning just to save on manufacturing costs then sony took the people trying to get linux back to court.

waaaahhh!
5 day weekend and cant play blackops :'(

thats why you get a 360 :D also the person who made the hack for playstation Sony has access to all his files computers ,, servers and everything, they are probably just going through the files seeing how they are hacking in and fixing it maybe? for the mean time stoping it from connecting it to the net..so the ps3 hack will be no more (until another person makes a newer one lol )

i have both i like the ps3 more and better games only decent thing i like on xbox atm is forza 3 and foxtel lol

yeah got it played about 5 mins of it didnt like it lol so the xbox has gears of war and forza 3? lol bought about 3 games for xbox and have about 20 game son ps3 plus about 15 downloaded ones haha

Love forza 3,only have a problem when running 2 xbox's on the same connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back