Favourite movies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardloco

Reaction score
What's your favourite movie??:D
Mine would have to be Forrest Gump. nah just kidding

Snatch, Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, Lords of Dog Town, A Clockwork Orange, then probably just a few classic horrors and maybe some of the saw movies :D

All the Jurassic Park movies esp. the first one *had to giggle about the lawyer being eaten by the T-Rex then wondered if the T-Rex would get indigestion from eating something so greasy*

Wall-E - Made me wonder about the huge multi-nationals and what we are doing to the planet.

Unfortunate Truth - Again, made me think about the future of the planet and it's ability to keep sustaining life.

And finally....

300 - BEEF CAKE as far as the eye can see! YUM!

Any if not most of the block buster sci fic action horror are favourites not gonna be able to pick a favourite as their is always a good movie being made shown found

debbie does dallas is a classic though.

fight club, lord of war, kick ***, anything by takeshi miike, wild zero, faster pussy cat kill kill,
the blues bros, stone bros, and way 2 many more 2 list then theres doccos then music then sport lol

House of 1000 corpses
Devils rejects
The condemned
Fear and loathing in las vegas
Dusk til dawn
Face off
original Predator
just to name a few of my favs

Fight Club
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Illusionist
The Prestige
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Being John Malkovich
Synecdoche, New York
Hard Candy
Requiem for a Dream
Trainspotting
Heathers
V for Vendetta
Waking Life
Donnie Darko
Planet of the Apes (the original)
My Dinner with Andre
The Seventh Seal

I'll add more as I remember them.

Last edited:
Slither, Aliens, Predator (1, 2), Harry Potter series, Bruno, Borat, Ali G Indahouse, Zombieland, Step Brothers, Kick-***, District 9, Team America: World Police, and Dude, Where's my Car?

Teenage mutant ninja turtles 1.
Terminator 2.
Batman (michael keaton)

Death race, both crank movies, all the transporter movies(love Jason Statham), the fast and furious movies(except the second one), White chics, Bad Boys2(lovedddd the car chase scene) Twilight sagas(girly moment) white chics, eyespy, Armegedon, Momas house2, all the Chucky movies(childs play) Avatar, Legion, Black Hawk down, behind enemy lines,ohhh the list goes on LOL
Wedding Crashers, Bruno&Borat, most of the Jackass movies etc

Last edited:
American Beauty
The heart is deceitful above all things
Superbad
Napoleon Dynamite
Romeo & Juliette
Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Hangover
Candy
Requiem for a Dream
Nightmare Before Christmas
Edward Scissor Hands
Girl Interrupted
Original Alice in wonderland cartoon movie
This is all I can think of right now, theres probably more but that will do for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back