Croc Lady

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not mention poor husbandry or the illegal tethering/use of a lead on a reptile in Victoria!

Is that the woman that let her crocodile sleep and play with her child? Kinda turned off when she said "he wanted to have a shower with me". I'm sure he did...

To me it's actions like hers that will put at risk the keeping and demonstration of our wonderful reptiles

In reference to her saltie - "gentle giant really" . . Interesting opinion

I just looked through her gallery of Johnie, and the pics of a younger her reminded me so much of Terri Irwin, just the way she looks...
I did feel sorry for her kid though, seems all the love goes to the crocs and she even said he hates them, but he has to deal with them everywhere, poor kid.

that husbandry is shocking, and as if a croc that big could possibly benefit from such a pissy UV light. and shouldn't a saltie eat something bigger? it got 2 chicken fillets!

It's got plenty more chicken fillets running around its tank... she'll be right ;)

Poo pick up Pahleeezzzz,......Look I know she loves her reps n all but,....the croc imitating her by standing? Telepathic communication?? What a tease for the croc to have chooks within inches. I could go on but she does seem to love her reps but that's not enough sorry.

I'm surprised the dad didn't get custody. I wouldn't have thought "she plays with crocs because she has a telepathic communication with them" would sound very good in court ;)

That's what too many drugs in the 70's does to you kids.

remind me not to go to her house for a cup of tea... it's gonna be like, "hey, theres something shiny inside my tea"
"oh don't worry luv, it's only a goldfish scale"
*proceeds to hurl*

and that's only scratching the surface, i'd write more but i'm feeling lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back