New Ford " underwater car "

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The only problem is the funny driving suit .:shock:
P5130005.jpg
P5140008.jpg
P5140010.jpg
P5140011.jpg

What taaaaaa......

The last pic you can see the water pouring out of the front doors

lol....whats the story behind this one? Bout the only thing a ford is good for though, a boat anchor :lol:

Ouch, it's an FG too... Expensive swim.

HAHAHA I just noticed it was a red P plater. Twat. Giving all of us a bad name.

yeah tell us about it kawasakirider!
TigerCoastal :lol::lol::lol: so true!! love the new car park for them :p

2006 . P plater + wet road + empty ute = ornamental lake outside Chinese restaurant . He only just got the electric window down in time , then swam out as the water came in . Lucky boy .

its only a ford......

Go and test drive a Holden SS then go to ford and test the XR6 Turbo.
I have always been a holden man but one drive of the XR6 Turbo FG it had to come home with me lol.

well id choose holden anyday over a ford... but a reall car is a wrx sti ;)

Go and test drive a Holden SS then go to ford and test the XR6 Turbo.
I have always been a holden man but one drive of the XR6 Turbo FG it had to come home with me lol.

yeah the FG XR6 turbo`s go rather well . i just brought a flash tuner for mine .

just where fords belong, they invented fords to keep the ****heads out of holdens. and what could you possibly compare to the beastly looking HSV Walkinshaw W427!!

just where fords belong, they invented fords to keep the ****heads out of holdens. and what could you possibly compare to the beastly looking HSV Walkinshaw W427!!

A big piece of plastic

like fords are any different.

Seriously mate, holdens and fords are both heaps of crap now days. The engines in the fords are sick (holdens not so much....) but the rest of the car is just crap.

A 99 R34 rides smoother than a falcon or commo that's over 3 years old.

i guess it comes down to personal opinion really, i always have and always will be a holden fan. but when you say a 99 R34 rides smoother are you talking bout a turbo or non turbo? coz they aint much without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back