"Sulking" l think

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

This jungle (jim) was offered a feed the other night and refused and as they only get 10 seconds to accept he missed out, now he has been sulking in this hanging position[the pic needs turning]for a day, you can bet your last dollar he wont miss next week...
solar 17 [Baden]
5735236862_b44a85b5ba_z.jpg

LOL, I laugh but at the same time I feel for him.

That'll teach him. Just like at my house, if you're too slow, you miss out lol. (Oldest of 8))

Your adult carpets have some awesome climbing frames !!!!!!

Im lucky if my Jungles last 3seconds when food is on offer.Stunning looking Jungle Baden.He wont miss the next one..

"Jungle Gym" lol.

Why do you only give them 10 seconds to decide? Is it that you have too many snakes and not enough time, or if they need to be opportunistic, they are more likely to feed?

He looks amazing ha so cute i guess if he doesnt strike in the wild after 1 or 2 sec he would miss it LOL stunning snake

Def. sulking.

Speaking of sulking I'm pretty darn close to sulking myself.
I thawed out a large rat for my yearling bredli who has always been a rabid mad feeder only to have her knock it back.
What the hell am I going to do with it now because it's way too big for my hatchie woma and rats this size aren't exactly cheap!
*pouts, mutters under breath about ungrateful ruddy pythons, starving Ethiopians etc...*

Def. sulking.

Speaking of sulking I'm pretty darn close to sulking myself.
I thawed out a large rat for my yearling bredli who has always been a rabid mad feeder only to have her knock it back.
What the hell am I going to do with it now because it's way too big for my hatchie woma and rats this size aren't exactly cheap!
*pouts, mutters under breath about ungrateful ruddy pythons, starving Ethiopians etc...*

haha, this just happened to a mate of mine that bought an adult rat off me yesterday. his sw carpet refused it! he was back today for another (smaller) one just in case.

just saw the pic and didn't bother reading the post
its that good of a snake *drool* :L

I bet there is a mad rush at your dinner table!!!

Cheers
Ian

Baden - do you feed your snakes from the floor of the enclosures?

Do you wriggle them or just leave them in the floor of the enclosure?

If Alvin only had 10 seconds to accept he would be not just starved but dead lol tonight I spend over an hour trying to get him to eat. He struck the rat three times in that time and it wasnt till the third strike when he got his aim right and struck it on the nose that he actually felt happy to eat.......some nights he is better and gets his amin right first time other times he is just dreadful...but he always takes his time....nothing happens in a hurry with him...he is all beauty no brains lol

Akwendi...you will be fine once your other snakes catch up....I have garbage guts Elvira...she always gets fed last because I always know she will eat...so if Alvin refuses......and I really know he isnt interested I just give it to Elvira instead and it doesnt get wasted.

Baden Jim is looking so nice you must be so happy with him.....is he your breeding...if not is he from Colin ? (he looks like Colins style) am I allowed to know who bred him ?

Elizabeth

Baden - just to cheer him up you should give him a pat and tell him even though he didnt eat you still love him. =)

If Alvin only had 10 seconds to accept he would be not just starved but dead lol tonight I spend over an hour trying to get him to eat. He struck the rat three times in that time and it wasnt till the third strike when he got his aim right and struck it on the nose that he actually felt happy to eat.......some nights he is better and gets his amin right first time other times he is just dreadful...but he always takes his time....nothing happens in a hurry with him...he is all beauty no brains lol

Akwendi...you will be fine once your other snakes catch up....I have garbage guts Elvira...she always gets fed last because I always know she will eat...so if Alvin refuses......and I really know he isnt interested I just give it to Elvira instead and it doesnt get wasted.

Baden Jim is looking so nice you must be so happy with him.....is he your breeding...if not is he from Colin ? (he looks like Colins style) am I allowed to know who bred him ?

Elizabeth

I believe it was breed by a user on here called "The Devil"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back