How awesome is this!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPcrazy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I got some new baby scorpions a couple of weeks ago. I also got a new black light torch. Now look at this.Normal light.
492967bf.jpg
Black light.
453ad67c.jpg
Isn't that just awesome!

Wow! Hey is that your lacey in the profile pic?

thats so awesome! so annoyed i didnt do this when i had my scorpion...

The annoying part, is the camera doesn't pickup half of the fluro color that your eye can see. Double how awesome and bright it looks in this photo and that's what it really looks like.

thats great, now i need a scorpian, dammit!!

Thats sweet as!! My son has a few scorps and i heard about this working. Looking forward to trying it now... hopefully the SLR will pic up the colours. I'll post pics when i can...

Thats sweet as!! My son has a few scorps and i heard about this working. Looking forward to trying it now... hopefully the SLR will pic up the colours. I'll post pics when i can...
I'll be keeping an eye out for those pics. If this is a dulled version of the true fluorescence, I'd be interested in seeing some true-to-life photos.

Very kool, does this work on all Scorps? If so i'll give it a go on my lil fella Tomic

I was thinking how good it was that the camera did pick up as much as it did. What type of scorpion is it?

That is way cool, thanks for posting. I wonder how a black light would bring up colours on snakes?

very cool mate thanks for sharing. I love this about scorps!!
Not to mention one of my favourite bands! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back